-
October 4th, 2002, 04:07 PM
#101
Inactive Member
Thank you, Janie. Your pretty too [img]smile.gif[/img] And your not old!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hehehe, how are you doing today?
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:08 PM
#102
HB Forum Owner
your all so pretty..I'd post one of me but I'm at school(don't tell) and i'llmt pics are at my computer at home. But I will put on up when I get the chance.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:12 PM
#103
Inactive Member
Can't wait to see your pic. [img]smile.gif[/img] I stayed home today. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:13 PM
#104
Twizzle
Guest
Mandie, you're so pretty hun [img]smile.gif[/img]
*smooshes you*
Krissy - hurry up and post that pic!!! *grrrr* lol
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:13 PM
#105
Inactive Member
Mandie, you are VERY pretty [img]smile.gif[/img] You're not whiter than me though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:20 PM
#106
Lainbrain
Guest
I love all these pictures! Its great to see all these lovely people's faces.
I have lots of new pictures of Chai but I won't post them unless she says I can.
I have a really nice on of her at PITP with Darren in the back ground. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:23 PM
#107
Inactive Member
awww Mandy you look gorgeous!!!
Kat
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:28 PM
#108
Inactive Member
Aww, thank you, guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
I feel *slightly* pretty now. hehe
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:29 PM
#109
Inactive Member
Terry you make sure you get a pic of Michelle.. I need to see her!!! she knows this LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Krissy we need to see you too my dear and Laurie.. dont let her escape to that airport without leaving a pic behind LOL
Kat
-
October 4th, 2002, 04:30 PM
#110
Inactive Member
I have lots of new pictures of Chai but I won't post them unless she says I can.
I have a really nice on of her at PITP with Darren in the back ground. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
******************
Me too. I wish she would post them when she gets back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks